Everybody Wants a Good Dog
What does a good dog mean to you?
A dog who …
- walks easily by your side; not lunging to investigate every dog or person you pass.
- sits politely when you stop to speak to a neighbor; not whining or tugging to move on.
- comes when you call … every time.
- greets visitors politely; no jumping or frenzied barking.
If you’re not there yet with your dog…
- RockinDogz can help you I provide dog training services using a pet-friendly, people-friendly approach. Whatever type of help you need:
- solving a training problem
- improving a behavioral issue
- helping your dog become a polite family member
- teaching foundation skills for the aspiring Canine Good Citizen, Therapy dog or Parkour dog
RockinDogz has the skill and experience. Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org ….your dog can be a good dog too!
7 responses to “Good Dogz Rock”
Onchu visited my teacher education class at Trinity in Palos and I am now student teaching and Oswego and wanted to know if he and his trainer are free to help teach a lesson. We hopefully can also promote the program while you visit the 5th grade class.
Onchu had a good time at your school, Jessica. That was a very busy class of students.
I sorry I missed last night I had it down for next week. Send me any homework and I will see you next week.
Katherine and Bailey
Just got the info on class for this past sunday. Could not make it I was unaware of the new practice date. I will still be testing thanks klo
Will pay on line today
thanks, Mary Roxanne Dwyer CPDT-KAIt’s never the dog’s faultwww.rockindogz.com630-280-0491