Who Wants a Good Dog?
For most people a good dog is one who
- walks easily by your side; not lunging to investigate every dog or person you pass.
- sits politely when you stop to speak to a neighbor; not whining and tugging to move on.
- comes when you call … every time.
- greets visitors politely; no jumping or frenzied barking.
What does a good dog mean to you? If you don’t have the kind of relationship you want with your dog…
- RockinDogz can help you I provide dog training services using a pet-friendly, people-friendly approach. Whatever type of help you need:
- solving a training problem
- improving a behavioral issue
- helping your dog become a polite family member
- teaching foundation skills for the aspiring Canine Good Citizen, Therapy dog or Parkour dog
RockinDogz has the skill and experience. Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org ….your dog can be a good dog too!